Saxony Economic Development Corporation
A BUSINESS LOCATION AT ITS BEST
- Located in the heart of Europe: For centuries, Saxony has been the intersection of Europe’s major thoroughfares.
- DHL Hub Leipzig: Europe’s most modern air cargo hub with 24 / 7 service.
- Over the past fifteen years, Saxony’s economy has grown by more than 20 %; thus, exhibiting the second highest GDP growth rate of all German federal states.
- 96 % of Saxony’s workforce possess at least a university entrance qualification / vocational training (OECD average = 76%).
- Saxony has a density of universities exceeding the German average.
- Saxony is one of the “innovation leaders” in the European Union (Regional Innovation Scoreboard).
- “Autoland Saxony” is among Germany’s top automotive locations with five production sites operated by Volkswagen, BMW, and Porsche
- Automotive industry is Saxony’s top-selling industry sector
- Every tenth car built in Germany is “Made in Saxony”
- Main innovative fields: Electromobility, (functional) lightweight construction
- Saxony enchants - with marvelous landscapes and cultural highlight.
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.